Employers – Bridge Education offers the following service levels:
- Office hours between 7.00am - 6.00pm
- 24 hour 'on call' service - 365 days a year!
- Same day booking response time of no more than 10 minutes
- Advance booking response time within 3 hours
- Observations of our staff with appraisal feedback to ensure consistency in high quality delivery
- Confirmation e mail for each booking which includes all Safeguarding checks and photograph of candidate
- A commitment to high standards through our own experience of working in schools as teachers and senior leaders
- Dedicated consultant
- AWR compliance
- Consistent, high quality CPD for our staff
- Service review meetings each half term
- Honesty, quality and pace - we understand how schools operate and adapt our service to your settings and expectations!
We provide solutions in all aspects of school recruitment including:
Senior Leaders and Headteachers
Heads of Faculty/Department/Subject
Administration/Office Staff with SIMS training
Business Managers/Finance Staff
Let Bridge Education find the right staff for you!
Fill out the following form and one of our recruiters will contact you shortly to set up a meeting and advance with the process:
What we expect of our staff who are booked for your school:
Excellent time management
To arrive at least 20 minutes before the start of the school day
Mobile phones are to be switched off
To become part of the fabric of the school and be a presence across school both within lessons and during break/lunchtime
All classrooms left tidy and resources carefully packed away at the end of the day
Report (written or verbal) at the end of the day to discuss the progress of students in their care
DBS/ID brought with them at the start of the day
Ensure all plans left by the teacher are followed
Let Bridge Education Train your staff and keep their CPD up to date
Cover Supervisor Training: E Learning Course
This 90 minute E Learning workshop provides new and experienced Cover Supervisors with the essential knowledge and skills required to be a success in the classroom! Delivered by an experienced school senior leader using video, audio and interactive elements.