View our new promotional video
CPD Opportunities with Bridge Education and Training
Cover Supervisor Training: E Learning Course
This 90 minute E Learning workshop provides new and experienced Cover Supervisors with the essential knowledge and skills required to be a success in the classroom! Delivered by an experienced school senior leader using video, audio and interactive elements.
Fylde First Aid deliver first aid training in schools and the workplace.
The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require all employers to make arrangements to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work. This includes carrying out a risk assessment, appointing a suitable amount of first aiders and providing appropriate first aid training. However, having the correct first aid provision in the workplace is not just a legal requirement, it is incredibly important for the safety of all members of staff!
Click on the courses below for further information and details of how to enrol on these essential courses.
Let us help you!
- Teens in care 'abandoned to crime gangs' 20th May 2019Thousands of teenagers in care are being "dumped" in unregulated homes in England, Newsnight learns.
- Tackling skills gap ‘harmed by short-term politics’ 20th May 2019Vocational education plans are "disjointed and inconsistent", says skills organisation.
- Too many children in mental health hospitals, says report 20th May 2019A lack of support in schools and the community in England is contributing to the problem, says a report.
- Broomlands Primary: Does a 'stunning school' help learning? 18th May 2019What parents, pupils and teachers think of the transformation of a primary in the south of Scotland.
- School run: How Cardiff primary is transforming pupils' commute 17th May 2019A school is leading the way to make the daily commute better for the environment and for health.
- AELP withdraws from the governance of the Education and Training Foundation 20th May 2019
- Autumn Budget 2017: ‘Don’t dilute apprenticeship levy spend’ 20th May 2019
- AELP welcomes new Commons committee inquiry on apprenticeships and skills 20th May 2019
- Employers and education providers voice serious concerns over T Level work placements 20th May 2019
- Parliamentary Newsletter - General Election 2017 Special Edition 20th May 2019
- Sats are no better than teachers at predicting pupil's GCSE and A-Level results, study finds 12th May 2019
- Progressive teaching methods have fuelled rise in poor discipline, bad behaviour tsar says 12th May 2019
- Britain should 'celebrate' more state school children going to Oxbridge, Education Secretary says 12th May 2019
- Secondary school league table: Search for the top schools for GCSE results 10th May 2019
- Primary school league table: Search and compare the best primary schools in your area 10th May 2019