View our new promotional video
CPD Opportunities with Bridge Education and Training
Cover Supervisor Training: E Learning Course
This 90 minute E Learning workshop provides new and experienced Cover Supervisors with the essential knowledge and skills required to be a success in the classroom! Delivered by an experienced school senior leader using video, audio and interactive elements.
Fylde First Aid deliver first aid training in schools and the workplace.
The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require all employers to make arrangements to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work. This includes carrying out a risk assessment, appointing a suitable amount of first aiders and providing appropriate first aid training. However, having the correct first aid provision in the workplace is not just a legal requirement, it is incredibly important for the safety of all members of staff!
Click on the courses below for further information and details of how to enrol on these essential courses.
Let us help you!
- England's primary school league tables to be published 12th December 2019New primary school league table data for England is published later by the Department for Education.
- General election 2019: Do EU state aid rules stop school bus services? 11th December 2019Claims about EU state aid rules causing problems for school bus provision fact-checked.
- Parent school donations 'exacerbating inequality' 11th December 2019In 2017-18, the average school in London raised £43,000 from donations. In Yorkshire, it was about £13,300.
- Laurent Simons: Belgian child prodigy drops out of university 10th December 2019His parents removed him after the university said he wouldn't graduate before turning 10.
- General election 2019: Under-30s question politicians in TV debate 9th December 2019The BBC Question Time debate also saw fiery exchanges on climate change, electoral reform and trust.
- AELP withdraws from the governance of the Education and Training Foundation 13th December 2019
- Autumn Budget 2017: ‘Don’t dilute apprenticeship levy spend’ 13th December 2019
- AELP welcomes new Commons committee inquiry on apprenticeships and skills 13th December 2019
- Employers and education providers voice serious concerns over T Level work placements 13th December 2019
- Parliamentary Newsletter - General Election 2017 Special Edition 13th December 2019