View our new promotional video
CPD Opportunities with Bridge Education and Training
Cover Supervisor Training: E Learning Course
This 90 minute E Learning workshop provides new and experienced Cover Supervisors with the essential knowledge and skills required to be a success in the classroom! Delivered by an experienced school senior leader using video, audio and interactive elements.
Fylde First Aid deliver first aid training in schools and the workplace.
The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require all employers to make arrangements to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work. This includes carrying out a risk assessment, appointing a suitable amount of first aiders and providing appropriate first aid training. However, having the correct first aid provision in the workplace is not just a legal requirement, it is incredibly important for the safety of all members of staff!
Click on the courses below for further information and details of how to enrol on these essential courses.
Let us help you!
- Tooth decay: Parents 'put fizzy drinks' in baby bottles 19th September 2019While the number of children with tooth decay is falling, dentists say parents need more help.
- Chesterfield school anxiety pupil 'treated like truant' 19th September 2019Fourteen-year-old Kai wants to go to classes but has only attended about 15 days since January.
- Sussex 'send ill kids to school' campaign sparks anger 19th September 2019The council says there are already 175 non-school days a year and it advises parents to be "pushy".
- Extra school cash 'enough to reverse cuts' 19th September 2019Financial experts say schools are receiving a big funding boost - but only back to levels of a decade ago.
- Job applications 'filtered by university ranking' 18th September 2019Research suggests Russell Group graduates are more likely to walk straight into a job.
- AELP withdraws from the governance of the Education and Training Foundation 19th September 2019
- Autumn Budget 2017: ‘Don’t dilute apprenticeship levy spend’ 19th September 2019
- AELP welcomes new Commons committee inquiry on apprenticeships and skills 19th September 2019
- Employers and education providers voice serious concerns over T Level work placements 19th September 2019
- Parliamentary Newsletter - General Election 2017 Special Edition 19th September 2019
- Children should be allowed to skip school to attend protests, say British teachers 16th September 2019
- Private tutors banned from acting as scribes for pupils in their exams, amid claims they are used to cheat 8th August 2019
- Ofsted chief warns over Steiner schools as she reveals that three quarters failed inspection 22nd July 2019
- Universities to trawl through students’ social media to look for suicide risk, under new project 4th June 2019
- T’ai Chi is being taught in primary schools to help children overcome exam stress 1st June 2019