View our new promotional video
CPD Opportunities with Bridge Education and Training
Cover Supervisor Training: E Learning Course
This 90 minute E Learning workshop provides new and experienced Cover Supervisors with the essential knowledge and skills required to be a success in the classroom! Delivered by an experienced school senior leader using video, audio and interactive elements.
Fylde First Aid deliver first aid training in schools and the workplace.
The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require all employers to make arrangements to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work. This includes carrying out a risk assessment, appointing a suitable amount of first aiders and providing appropriate first aid training. However, having the correct first aid provision in the workplace is not just a legal requirement, it is incredibly important for the safety of all members of staff!
Click on the courses below for further information and details of how to enrol on these essential courses.
Let us help you!
- Healing young and old with a singalong 22nd June 2019How a cross-generational therapeutic knees-up can help old and young alike.
- #RealAsianGranny: 'The strongest women we know' 21st June 2019People behind #RealAsianGranny tell stories about the strongest women they know, their grandmothers.
- University of South Wales sorry over health and safety course 21st June 2019It's claimed a lecturer gave "seriously incorrect" advice on things such as how to use cooking oil safely.
- 'Fewer selfies, more reality,' says Damian Hinds 20th June 2019Young people are getting "warped" views from social media, says the education secretary.
- Hundreds of special needs pupils 'squeezed' out of school 20th June 2019One parent, who has been waiting two years for a school place, says her son was "squeezed out".
- AELP withdraws from the governance of the Education and Training Foundation 24th June 2019
- Autumn Budget 2017: ‘Don’t dilute apprenticeship levy spend’ 24th June 2019
- AELP welcomes new Commons committee inquiry on apprenticeships and skills 24th June 2019
- Employers and education providers voice serious concerns over T Level work placements 24th June 2019
- Parliamentary Newsletter - General Election 2017 Special Edition 24th June 2019
- Universities to trawl through students’ social media to look for suicide risk, under new project 4th June 2019
- T’ai Chi is being taught in primary schools to help children overcome exam stress 1st June 2019
- Headmaster of 30 years who used school funds to build sex dungeon is struck off 31st May 2019
- Average A-level Music class now has just three students, study finds 31st May 2019
- Cambridge University discriminates against white, conservative men, academic claims 31st May 2019