View our new promotional video
CPD Opportunities with Bridge Education and Training
Cover Supervisor Training: E Learning Course
This 90 minute E Learning workshop provides new and experienced Cover Supervisors with the essential knowledge and skills required to be a success in the classroom! Delivered by an experienced school senior leader using video, audio and interactive elements.
Fylde First Aid deliver first aid training in schools and the workplace.
The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require all employers to make arrangements to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work. This includes carrying out a risk assessment, appointing a suitable amount of first aiders and providing appropriate first aid training. However, having the correct first aid provision in the workplace is not just a legal requirement, it is incredibly important for the safety of all members of staff!
Click on the courses below for further information and details of how to enrol on these essential courses.
Let us help you!
- Middlesbrough children's services 'inadequate' 24th January 2020There are "widespread failures" and children are left at risk of harm for too long, inspectors find.
- No time off for grieving: 'Inside I was screaming' 23rd January 2020Bereavement leave for parents came too late for Ian Bainbridge, whose son was stillborn five years ago.
- One in four children 'has too little sleep' 23rd January 2020A lack of rest leaves youngsters unable to focus at school, a World Health Organization study says.
- Camilla unveils Roald Dahl-inspired windows at Birmingham hospital 22nd January 2020The Duchess of Cornwall visits Birmingham Children's Hospital where 10 stained glass windows are installed.
- Kate launches childhood survey to help under-fives 22nd January 2020The Duchess of Cambridge meets children in Birmingham to mark the launch of her "five big questions".
- AELP withdraws from the governance of the Education and Training Foundation 24th January 2020
- Autumn Budget 2017: ‘Don’t dilute apprenticeship levy spend’ 24th January 2020
- AELP welcomes new Commons committee inquiry on apprenticeships and skills 24th January 2020
- Employers and education providers voice serious concerns over T Level work placements 24th January 2020
- Parliamentary Newsletter - General Election 2017 Special Edition 24th January 2020