View our new promotional video
CPD Opportunities with Bridge Education and Training
Cover Supervisor Training: E Learning Course
This 90 minute E Learning workshop provides new and experienced Cover Supervisors with the essential knowledge and skills required to be a success in the classroom! Delivered by an experienced school senior leader using video, audio and interactive elements.
Fylde First Aid deliver first aid training in schools and the workplace.
The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require all employers to make arrangements to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work. This includes carrying out a risk assessment, appointing a suitable amount of first aiders and providing appropriate first aid training. However, having the correct first aid provision in the workplace is not just a legal requirement, it is incredibly important for the safety of all members of staff!
Click on the courses below for further information and details of how to enrol on these essential courses.
Let us help you!
- New T-level study to be worth three A-levels 20th August 2019University admissions service says the top grade in a T-level qualification will be worth 168 Ucas points.
- More schoolchildren 'rejecting cigarettes' 20th August 2019The proportion of surveyed pupils who have ever smoked tobacco drops to a record low of 16%.
- Student loan overpayments of £28m going unclaimed 20th August 2019Graduates have paid millions in repayments even though their student loans have been cleared.
- 10 charts on what happens after GCSEs 19th August 2019At 16, teenagers face a number of training or education choices - but how have these decisions changed over time?
- Knife crime curfew plan for 12 year olds 19th August 2019The Home Office is to allow courts to impose restrictions on people police suspect carry weapons.
- AELP withdraws from the governance of the Education and Training Foundation 20th August 2019
- Autumn Budget 2017: ‘Don’t dilute apprenticeship levy spend’ 20th August 2019
- AELP welcomes new Commons committee inquiry on apprenticeships and skills 20th August 2019
- Employers and education providers voice serious concerns over T Level work placements 20th August 2019
- Parliamentary Newsletter - General Election 2017 Special Edition 20th August 2019
- Private tutors banned from acting as scribes for pupils in their exams, amid claims they are used to cheat 8th August 2019
- Ofsted chief warns over Steiner schools as she reveals that three quarters failed inspection 22nd July 2019
- Universities to trawl through students’ social media to look for suicide risk, under new project 4th June 2019
- T’ai Chi is being taught in primary schools to help children overcome exam stress 1st June 2019
- Headmaster of 30 years who used school funds to build sex dungeon is struck off 31st May 2019