View our new promotional video
CPD Opportunities with Bridge Education and Training
Cover Supervisor Training: E Learning Course
This 90 minute E Learning workshop provides new and experienced Cover Supervisors with the essential knowledge and skills required to be a success in the classroom! Delivered by an experienced school senior leader using video, audio and interactive elements.
Fylde First Aid deliver first aid training in schools and the workplace.
The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require all employers to make arrangements to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work. This includes carrying out a risk assessment, appointing a suitable amount of first aiders and providing appropriate first aid training. However, having the correct first aid provision in the workplace is not just a legal requirement, it is incredibly important for the safety of all members of staff!
Click on the courses below for further information and details of how to enrol on these essential courses.
Let us help you!
- Schools 'desperately need' cash injection, MPs say 18th July 2019Schools and colleges urgently need billions more in funding, a committee of MPs says.
- Special needs 'breaking county council budgets' 18th July 2019County councils are warning growing demand for special needs support could mean statutory duties may not be met.
- Parents of sick and premature babies should get more leave - PM 18th July 2019Theresa May says "it's not fair" parents have to return to work before their baby leaves hospital.
- Action needed against 'rogue' homes for teenagers, says minister 18th July 2019The children's minister says he wants to eliminate the "rogue element" of some youth accommodation.
- Mental health: Primary school head teachers speak out about lack of support 18th July 2019Primary school head teachers say their pupils are repeatedly rejected for mental health support.
- AELP withdraws from the governance of the Education and Training Foundation 19th July 2019
- Autumn Budget 2017: ‘Don’t dilute apprenticeship levy spend’ 19th July 2019
- AELP welcomes new Commons committee inquiry on apprenticeships and skills 19th July 2019
- Employers and education providers voice serious concerns over T Level work placements 19th July 2019
- Parliamentary Newsletter - General Election 2017 Special Edition 19th July 2019
- Universities to trawl through students’ social media to look for suicide risk, under new project 4th June 2019
- T’ai Chi is being taught in primary schools to help children overcome exam stress 1st June 2019
- Headmaster of 30 years who used school funds to build sex dungeon is struck off 31st May 2019
- Average A-level Music class now has just three students, study finds 31st May 2019
- Cambridge University discriminates against white, conservative men, academic claims 31st May 2019