View our new promotional video
CPD Opportunities with Bridge Education and Training
Cover Supervisor Training: E Learning Course
This 90 minute E Learning workshop provides new and experienced Cover Supervisors with the essential knowledge and skills required to be a success in the classroom! Delivered by an experienced school senior leader using video, audio and interactive elements.
Fylde First Aid deliver first aid training in schools and the workplace.
The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require all employers to make arrangements to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work. This includes carrying out a risk assessment, appointing a suitable amount of first aiders and providing appropriate first aid training. However, having the correct first aid provision in the workplace is not just a legal requirement, it is incredibly important for the safety of all members of staff!
Click on the courses below for further information and details of how to enrol on these essential courses.
Let us help you!
- World's Best Teacher Peter Tabichi on how he reached the top 18th April 2019Peter Tabichi from Kenya, who was named World's Best Teacher, shares what makes him stand out and what he hopes for teachers in Africa.
- Teachers: Unions criticise minimum wage internship 18th April 2019Two teaching unions criticise an internship for teachers run by Stranmillis University College.
- Warning over pupils moving between schools 17th April 2019A report says high numbers switching schools might conceal pupils being "off-rolled".
- TED 2019: Prize to online classes project causes controversy 17th April 2019Plans to give millions of dollars to a program for online learning for pre-schoolers has been criticised.
- Pupils shut in isolation rooms for hours, teachers say 17th April 2019Teachers tell how zero tolerance behaviour policies are sending pupils into isolation rooms for hours.
- AELP withdraws from the governance of the Education and Training Foundation 18th April 2019
- Autumn Budget 2017: ‘Don’t dilute apprenticeship levy spend’ 18th April 2019
- AELP welcomes new Commons committee inquiry on apprenticeships and skills 18th April 2019
- Employers and education providers voice serious concerns over T Level work placements 18th April 2019
- Parliamentary Newsletter - General Election 2017 Special Edition 18th April 2019
- Schools paying teachers out of fund for poor students 18th April 2019
- Children as young as nine are talking about suicide in class, teachers' survey reveals 16th April 2019
- Labour would scrap Sats because primary school children are 'unique' 16th April 2019
- Primary school league table: Search and compare the best primary schools in your area 16th April 2019
- Number of children taught in 'super-size' primary school classes is highest in a decade, data shows 15th April 2019