Supply teaching agency for jobs in Preston
Bridge Education teaching agency is a specialist teaching agency in Preston, providing Teachers, Cover Supervisors, Teaching Assistants, Nursery Nurses and Support Staff within SEN, Secondary, SEN and Primary Schools and across the North West-
With over 20 years of experience within the Education sector our dedicated consultants and trainers have an ideal mix of expertise, skills and knowledge, coming from a background of classroom practice and extensive recruitment experience.
We are committed to providing the highest quality service to Schools, achieving long established relationships by fully understanding the education recruitment process.
What our candidates and clients say about us!
What our clients say about our candidates
Fab – a breath of fresh air. He has taken the stress out of what could have been a potentially stressful time for the department.
View our new promotional video
CPD Opportunities with Bridge Education and Training
Cover Supervisor Training: E Learning Course
This 90 minute E Learning workshop provides new and experienced Cover Supervisors with the essential knowledge and skills required to be a success in the classroom! Delivered by an experienced school senior leader using video, audio and interactive elements.
Fylde First Aid deliver first aid training in schools and the workplace.
The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require all employers to make arrangements to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work. This includes carrying out a risk assessment, appointing a suitable amount of first aiders and providing appropriate first aid training. However, having the correct first aid provision in the workplace is not just a legal requirement, it is incredibly important for the safety of all members of staff!
Click on the courses below for further information and details of how to enrol on these essential courses.
“I have found that Bridge Education teaching agency in Preston have been the easiest and most efficient teaching agency that I have dealt with. Not only did they find me work almost immediately, they found it close to home with a great rate of pay.”
Let us help you!
About Bridge Education and Training – Teaching Agency in Preston
With over 20 years education recruitment experience, Bridge Education have developed a staffing solution for schools and other education providers.
What we offer primary and secondary schools, colleges and alternative education providers:
All candidates are subject to strict safeguarding procedures
24 hour 'out of hours' emergency response
Cost effective solutions
An honest and professional quality service
What Bridge Education offer senior leaders, teachers, teaching assistants and admin staff:
Competitive rates of pay
Free career and recruitment advice
- Back from the 'dark age' 21st November 2018Mosul University is trying to recover from the trauma of war and occupation by the so-called Islamic State.
- Parents 'not wholly to blame for child weight gain' 20th November 2018A study suggests parents adapt their feeding styles in line with a child's natural weight and size.
- What it's like to be in a 'throuple' relationship 20th November 2018Cathy and Thomas are married. They're also in a relationship with Nicole. They are in a three-way relationship, often referred to as a â€˜throupleâ€™.
- Migrant workers send home Â£8bn to families 20th November 2018The UN says money sent home pays for school, but too much is taken in transfer charges.
- Debt projection puts almost half of NI schools in the red 19th November 2018Education Authority figures show that 446 schools are projected to be in debt by the end of this year.
- AELP withdraws from the governance of the Education and Training Foundation 21st November 2018
- Autumn Budget 2017: â€˜Donâ€™t dilute apprenticeship levy spendâ€™ 21st November 2018
- AELP welcomes new Commons committee inquiry on apprenticeships and skills 21st November 2018
- Employers and education providers voice serious concerns over T Level work placements 21st November 2018
- Parliamentary Newsletter - General Election 2017 Special Edition 21st November 2018
- Bursaries mean private schools 'more diverse' than grammars 20th November 2018
- Bath Spa University to ignore grades and offer Â£750 bonus to new students 20th November 2018
- Parents should not let their outdated stereotypes influence their child's career, leading headmistress says 19th November 2018
- Boys left to fail at school because attempts to help them earn wrath of feminists, says ex-Ucas chiefÂ 16th November 2018
- Schools are putting parents under pressure to home school pupils who they want to expel, report finds 15th November 2018