View our new promotional video
CPD Opportunities with Bridge Education and Training
Cover Supervisor Training: E Learning Course
This 90 minute E Learning workshop provides new and experienced Cover Supervisors with the essential knowledge and skills required to be a success in the classroom! Delivered by an experienced school senior leader using video, audio and interactive elements.
Fylde First Aid deliver first aid training in schools and the workplace.
The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require all employers to make arrangements to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work. This includes carrying out a risk assessment, appointing a suitable amount of first aiders and providing appropriate first aid training. However, having the correct first aid provision in the workplace is not just a legal requirement, it is incredibly important for the safety of all members of staff!
Click on the courses below for further information and details of how to enrol on these essential courses.
Let us help you!
- GCSEs: Exams in Wales could be sat online in future 24th February 2020The new head of Wales' exam watchdog believes "significantly more" tests could be sat online.
- Climate change: Schools failing us, say pupils 24th February 2020Educated people cause most harm to the planet so schools must change, say teenage climate campaigners.
- Trinity Hall: Cambridge college head 'steps back' over handling of sex complaints 22nd February 2020Dr Jeremy Morris is moving aside while an internal review into how allegations were handled takes place.
- The suicide prevention message from the rugby scrum 22nd February 2020Boys told "open up" don't "man up" by top rugby players, in a suicide prevention scheme.
- Pavement parking: 'No quick fix to selfish drivers' 22nd February 2020A woman and her young son, who are both visually impaired, say walking to school is a nightmare.
- AELP withdraws from the governance of the Education and Training Foundation 24th February 2020
- Autumn Budget 2017: ‘Don’t dilute apprenticeship levy spend’ 24th February 2020
- AELP welcomes new Commons committee inquiry on apprenticeships and skills 24th February 2020
- Employers and education providers voice serious concerns over T Level work placements 24th February 2020
- Parliamentary Newsletter - General Election 2017 Special Edition 24th February 2020