Supply teaching agency for jobs in Preston
Bridge Education teaching agency is a specialist teaching agency in Preston, providing Teachers, Cover Supervisors, Teaching Assistants, Nursery Nurses and Support Staff within SEN, Secondary, SEN and Primary Schools and across the North West-
With over 20 years of experience within the Education sector our dedicated consultants and trainers have an ideal mix of expertise, skills and knowledge, coming from a background of classroom practice and extensive recruitment experience.
We are committed to providing the highest quality service to Schools, achieving long established relationships by fully understanding the education recruitment process.
What our candidates and clients say about us!
What our clients say about our candidates
Fab – a breath of fresh air. He has taken the stress out of what could have been a potentially stressful time for the department.
View our new promotional video
CPD Opportunities with Bridge Education and Training
Cover Supervisor Training: E Learning Course
This 90 minute E Learning workshop provides new and experienced Cover Supervisors with the essential knowledge and skills required to be a success in the classroom! Delivered by an experienced school senior leader using video, audio and interactive elements.
Fylde First Aid deliver first aid training in schools and the workplace.
The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require all employers to make arrangements to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work. This includes carrying out a risk assessment, appointing a suitable amount of first aiders and providing appropriate first aid training. However, having the correct first aid provision in the workplace is not just a legal requirement, it is incredibly important for the safety of all members of staff!
Click on the courses below for further information and details of how to enrol on these essential courses.
“I have found that Bridge Education teaching agency in Preston have been the easiest and most efficient teaching agency that I have dealt with. Not only did they find me work almost immediately, they found it close to home with a great rate of pay.”
Let us help you!
About Bridge Education and Training – Teaching Agency in Preston
With over 20 years education recruitment experience, Bridge Education have developed a staffing solution for schools and other education providers.
What we offer primary and secondary schools, colleges and alternative education providers:
All candidates are subject to strict safeguarding procedures
24 hour 'out of hours' emergency response
Cost effective solutions
An honest and professional quality service
What Bridge Education offer senior leaders, teachers, teaching assistants and admin staff:
Competitive rates of pay
Free career and recruitment advice
- Brexit 'could risk children's safety', warn commissioners 20th February 2019Child abuse, exploitation and abduction are all "immediate issues", say UK children's commissioners.
- 'Racist graffiti left me terrified' 20th February 2019Ten-year-old David Yamba's new home was vandalised with the words "No Blacks" painted on the front door.
- Lecturer's widow hits out at Cardiff University workload 20th February 2019Dr Malcolm Anderson killed himself after complaining about mounting pressure at work.
- Nephew, 5, inspires hairdresser's Spargoland 'sensory' salon 20th February 2019A hairdresser says his five-year-old nephew, who has cerebral palsy, inspired his specialist salon.
- Forced marriage: Union warns over 'criminalising' teachers 20th February 2019A government consultation into forced marriage is exploring ways to increase reporting.
- AELP withdraws from the governance of the Education and Training Foundation 21st February 2019
- Autumn Budget 2017: â€˜Donâ€™t dilute apprenticeship levy spendâ€™ 21st February 2019
- AELP welcomes new Commons committee inquiry on apprenticeships and skills 21st February 2019
- Employers and education providers voice serious concerns over T Level work placements 21st February 2019
- Parliamentary Newsletter - General Election 2017 Special Edition 21st February 2019
- School climate strikes UK - will your children be striking?Â 13th February 2019
- Students at Oxford college which cut octopus from menu now vote to ban Halal and Kosher meat 8th February 2019
- Death of local newspapers has left elderly constituents phoning their local MPâ€™s office for news 8th February 2019
- Teachers increasingly refusing to teach unruly children amid incidents of violence and sexual assault 8th February 2019
- Russell Group university outreach programmes flounder as half admit fewer state school students than previous year 7th February 2019