View our new promotional video
CPD Opportunities with Bridge Education and Training
Cover Supervisor Training: E Learning Course
This 90 minute E Learning workshop provides new and experienced Cover Supervisors with the essential knowledge and skills required to be a success in the classroom! Delivered by an experienced school senior leader using video, audio and interactive elements.
Fylde First Aid deliver first aid training in schools and the workplace.
The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require all employers to make arrangements to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work. This includes carrying out a risk assessment, appointing a suitable amount of first aiders and providing appropriate first aid training. However, having the correct first aid provision in the workplace is not just a legal requirement, it is incredibly important for the safety of all members of staff!
Click on the courses below for further information and details of how to enrol on these essential courses.
Let us help you!
- Two degrees now needed to get higher pay 26th April 2019The salary advantage for young people getting a degree is twice as big for postgraduates.
- Devon skirt demo boys can now wear shorts 25th April 2019Boys donned skirts and girls wore trousers in protest at a "no shorts" policy.
- Four-year-olds in Westminster protest 25th April 2019Parents, pupils and teachers make their opposition clear to testing four-year-olds in English schools.
- Incontinence: 'Lack of support' for older children 25th April 2019Campaigners say children who wet the bed and have daytime accidents are "suffering in silence".
- Food bank supplies help record numbers 24th April 2019The UK's biggest food bank charity handed out 1.6 million food packages last year.
- AELP withdraws from the governance of the Education and Training Foundation 26th April 2019
- Autumn Budget 2017: ‘Don’t dilute apprenticeship levy spend’ 26th April 2019
- AELP welcomes new Commons committee inquiry on apprenticeships and skills 26th April 2019
- Employers and education providers voice serious concerns over T Level work placements 26th April 2019
- Parliamentary Newsletter - General Election 2017 Special Edition 26th April 2019
- Children should not stop playing sport in run up to exams as it has no impact on results, study suggests 24th April 2019
- A-level and GCSE exam papers are to be micro-chipped for first time in bid to combat online leaks 23rd April 2019
- Popular children to be recruited as anti-drug 'influencers' in Government funded project 23rd April 2019
- 'Upskirting' pictures of teachers are being taken by pupils as young as 11, union boss warns 21st April 2019
- Seven-year-old boy threatened to stab pregnant teacher in stomach as union warns of rise in pupil violence 21st April 2019