View our new promotional video
CPD Opportunities with Bridge Education and Training
Cover Supervisor Training: E Learning Course
This 90 minute E Learning workshop provides new and experienced Cover Supervisors with the essential knowledge and skills required to be a success in the classroom! Delivered by an experienced school senior leader using video, audio and interactive elements.
Fylde First Aid deliver first aid training in schools and the workplace.
The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require all employers to make arrangements to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work. This includes carrying out a risk assessment, appointing a suitable amount of first aiders and providing appropriate first aid training. However, having the correct first aid provision in the workplace is not just a legal requirement, it is incredibly important for the safety of all members of staff!
Click on the courses below for further information and details of how to enrol on these essential courses.
Let us help you!
- Brexit sparks boom in applications for politics courses 20th October 2019Brexit may be driving many to distraction - but it is boom time for university politics departments.
- Cambridge University don readmitted after sexual harassment 19th October 2019Ex-students say they are "staggered" the academic has been readmitted to Trinity Hall.
- Primary schools give free food to hungry families 19th October 2019The biggest primary school academy trust is setting up food banks in its schools to feed families.
- 'County-lines gangs fuelling' child slavery rise 18th October 2019Figures reveal an 807% increase in the number of known child victims of modern slavery.
- Defiant head vows to keep unregistered school open 17th October 2019Nadia Ali calls the pupils "happy learners" and denies the school, in south London, is breaking the law.
- AELP withdraws from the governance of the Education and Training Foundation 20th October 2019
- Autumn Budget 2017: ‘Don’t dilute apprenticeship levy spend’ 20th October 2019
- AELP welcomes new Commons committee inquiry on apprenticeships and skills 20th October 2019
- Employers and education providers voice serious concerns over T Level work placements 20th October 2019
- Parliamentary Newsletter - General Election 2017 Special Edition 20th October 2019
- UK STEM Awards 2019/2020 – terms and conditions of entry 11th October 2019
- Children should be allowed to skip school to attend protests, say British teachers 16th September 2019
- Private tutors banned from acting as scribes for pupils in their exams, amid claims they are used to cheat 8th August 2019
- Ofsted chief warns over Steiner schools as she reveals that three quarters failed inspection 22nd July 2019
- Universities to trawl through students’ social media to look for suicide risk, under new project 4th June 2019