View our new promotional video
CPD Opportunities with Bridge Education and Training
Cover Supervisor Training: E Learning Course
This 90 minute E Learning workshop provides new and experienced Cover Supervisors with the essential knowledge and skills required to be a success in the classroom! Delivered by an experienced school senior leader using video, audio and interactive elements.
Fylde First Aid deliver first aid training in schools and the workplace.
The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require all employers to make arrangements to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work. This includes carrying out a risk assessment, appointing a suitable amount of first aiders and providing appropriate first aid training. However, having the correct first aid provision in the workplace is not just a legal requirement, it is incredibly important for the safety of all members of staff!
Click on the courses below for further information and details of how to enrol on these essential courses.
Let us help you!
- Coronavirus: 13 UK universities 'could go bust without bailout' 5th July 2020The fallout from Covid-19 poses a "significant threat" to UK higher education, analysis suggests.
- Coronavirus: School safety plans will keep groups apart 2nd July 2020Measures will ensure learning in England is not "knocked off course", the education secretary says.
- Ombudsman report: Boy with special needs failed by council twice 2nd July 2020Norfolk County Council left the boy with no suitable education for seven months.
- Coronavirus: Kate Silverton on her fear for children's mental health 2nd July 2020BBC newsreader Kate Silverton warns of the damage the pandemic is doing to children's mental health.
- Cardiff youth offending service 'inadequate' 1st July 2020Inspectors are "very disappointed" at how Cardiff's youth offending service is being run.
- Beyond the pale - AELP response to DfE Covid-19 statement on apprenticeships and assessment 7th July 2020
- Covid-19 update: Flexibilities announced for traineeships 7th July 2020
- AELP withdraws from the governance of the Education and Training Foundation 6th July 2020
- Covid-19 Response: AELP Requests for Action DfE 6th July 2020
- AELP draft response to EQA consultation 6th July 2020