Supply teaching agency for jobs in Preston
Bridge Education teaching agency is a specialist teaching agency in Preston, providing Teachers, Cover Supervisors, Teaching Assistants, Nursery Nurses and Support Staff within SEN, Secondary, SEN and Primary Schools and across the North West-
With over 20 years of experience within the Education sector our dedicated consultants and trainers have an ideal mix of expertise, skills and knowledge, coming from a background of classroom practice and extensive recruitment experience.
We are committed to providing the highest quality service to Schools, achieving long established relationships by fully understanding the education recruitment process.
What our candidates and clients say about us!
What our clients say about our candidates
Fab – a breath of fresh air. He has taken the stress out of what could have been a potentially stressful time for the department.
View our new promotional video
CPD Opportunities with Bridge Education and Training
Cover Supervisor Training: E Learning Course
This 90 minute E Learning workshop provides new and experienced Cover Supervisors with the essential knowledge and skills required to be a success in the classroom! Delivered by an experienced school senior leader using video, audio and interactive elements.
Fylde First Aid deliver first aid training in schools and the workplace.
The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require all employers to make arrangements to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work. This includes carrying out a risk assessment, appointing a suitable amount of first aiders and providing appropriate first aid training. However, having the correct first aid provision in the workplace is not just a legal requirement, it is incredibly important for the safety of all members of staff!
Click on the courses below for further information and details of how to enrol on these essential courses.
“I have found that Bridge Education teaching agency in Preston have been the easiest and most efficient teaching agency that I have dealt with. Not only did they find me work almost immediately, they found it close to home with a great rate of pay.”
Let us help you!
About Bridge Education and Training – Teaching Agency in Preston
With over 20 years education recruitment experience, Bridge Education have developed a staffing solution for schools and other education providers.
What we offer primary and secondary schools, colleges and alternative education providers:
All candidates are subject to strict safeguarding procedures
24 hour 'out of hours' emergency response
Cost effective solutions
An honest and professional quality service
What Bridge Education offer senior leaders, teachers, teaching assistants and admin staff:
Competitive rates of pay
Free career and recruitment advice
- 'I hid my baby from social services in case they took it away' 26th September 2018How some disabled mothers are often seen as a risk to their children.
- Head teachers explain funding protest to parents 26th September 2018Around 1,000 head teachers are expected to take part in a rally over "unsustainable" budget cuts.
- Care leavers at uni: 'I wish I had a family to go back home to' 25th September 2018Only 6% of young people leaving care go on to university. Tolu and Amy share their stories.
- Labour conference: Jeremy Corbyn pledges more free childcare 25th September 2018A pledge of more free hours will feature in the Labour leader's party conference speech.
- Black Cambridge alumni celebrated 25th September 2018Thandie Newton and Zadie Smith feature among portraits of prominent black Cambridge University graduates.
- AELP withdraws from the governance of the Education and Training Foundation 26th September 2018
- Autumn Budget 2017: â€˜Donâ€™t dilute apprenticeship levy spendâ€™ 26th September 2018
- AELP welcomes new Commons committee inquiry on apprenticeships and skills 26th September 2018
- Employers and education providers voice serious concerns over T Level work placements 26th September 2018
- Parliamentary Newsletter - General Election 2017 Special Edition 26th September 2018
- Best independent schools in 2018: Full league table for A-Level resultsÂ 25th September 2018
- Best independent schools in 2018: Full league table for GCSE results 25th September 2018
- Middle class parents have 'snobbish' and 'outdated' attitudes to vocational studies 20th September 2018
- Ofsted has lost two thirds of its inspectors amid complaints thatÂ job has become like a 'treadmill' 20th September 2018
- First Russell Group 'earn as you learn' degree launched by Exeter UniversityÂ 17th September 2018