View our new promotional video
CPD Opportunities with Bridge Education and Training
Cover Supervisor Training: E Learning Course
This 90 minute E Learning workshop provides new and experienced Cover Supervisors with the essential knowledge and skills required to be a success in the classroom! Delivered by an experienced school senior leader using video, audio and interactive elements.
Fylde First Aid deliver first aid training in schools and the workplace.
The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require all employers to make arrangements to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work. This includes carrying out a risk assessment, appointing a suitable amount of first aiders and providing appropriate first aid training. However, having the correct first aid provision in the workplace is not just a legal requirement, it is incredibly important for the safety of all members of staff!
Click on the courses below for further information and details of how to enrol on these essential courses.
Let us help you!
- Coronavirus: Wages, sick pay and time off explained 26th March 2020What is happening to workers' wages and sick pay during the coronavirus outbreak?
- English teacher's Facebook lessons an 'overwhelming' success 26th March 2020Holly King-Mand has gathered thousands of followers after starting her Facebook lessons on Monday.
- Coronavirus: Children can visit separated parents during restrictions 25th March 2020After one minister airs confusing advice, parents give their verdict on visiting under coronavirus.
- Coronavirus: Minecraft offers free lessons to children 24th March 2020The 12 digital lessons will be available to download until the end of June.
- Head's virus death and lockdown hit schools like 'bombshell' 24th March 2020Head teachers in England seek clearer safety advice after virus death and lockdown announcement.
- Beyond the pale - AELP response to DfE Covid-19 statement on apprenticeships and assessment 30th March 2020
- AELP withdraws from the governance of the Education and Training Foundation 29th March 2020
- Covid-19 Response: AELP Requests for Action DfE 29th March 2020
- AELP draft response to EQA consultation 29th March 2020
- AELP Advice: Can providers accessing public funding furlough staff? (27/3) 29th March 2020