View our new promotional video
CPD Opportunities with Bridge Education and Training
Cover Supervisor Training: E Learning Course
This 90 minute E Learning workshop provides new and experienced Cover Supervisors with the essential knowledge and skills required to be a success in the classroom! Delivered by an experienced school senior leader using video, audio and interactive elements.
Fylde First Aid deliver first aid training in schools and the workplace.
The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require all employers to make arrangements to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work. This includes carrying out a risk assessment, appointing a suitable amount of first aiders and providing appropriate first aid training. However, having the correct first aid provision in the workplace is not just a legal requirement, it is incredibly important for the safety of all members of staff!
Click on the courses below for further information and details of how to enrol on these essential courses.
Let us help you!
- Coronavirus: Reform Scotland says graduates should pay towards tuition 24th May 2020A think tank claims the very survival of Scotland's universities is at risk because of its funding structure.
- Coronavirus: Schools in England reopening on 1 June confirmed, PM says 24th May 2020Some year groups in England will return on 1 June, with others going back two weeks later, he says.
- Coronavirus: Tough school decisions for families on the border 23rd May 2020What do you do if your home is in lockdown, but your child's school is set to re-open?
- Coronavirus: Digital poverty 'a threat to children in care' 22nd May 2020A charity says the most vulnerable children and young people in society are suffering with isolation.
- Teachers' unions 'unconvinced' safe to open schools 22nd May 2020Scientific advice has failed to reassure teachers that it is safe to open schools on 1 June.
- Beyond the pale - AELP response to DfE Covid-19 statement on apprenticeships and assessment 26th May 2020
- Covid-19 update: Flexibilities announced for traineeships 26th May 2020
- AELP withdraws from the governance of the Education and Training Foundation 25th May 2020
- Covid-19 Response: AELP Requests for Action DfE 25th May 2020
- AELP draft response to EQA consultation 25th May 2020