View our new promotional video
CPD Opportunities with Bridge Education and Training
Cover Supervisor Training: E Learning Course
This 90 minute E Learning workshop provides new and experienced Cover Supervisors with the essential knowledge and skills required to be a success in the classroom! Delivered by an experienced school senior leader using video, audio and interactive elements.
Fylde First Aid deliver first aid training in schools and the workplace.
The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require all employers to make arrangements to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work. This includes carrying out a risk assessment, appointing a suitable amount of first aiders and providing appropriate first aid training. However, having the correct first aid provision in the workplace is not just a legal requirement, it is incredibly important for the safety of all members of staff!
Click on the courses below for further information and details of how to enrol on these essential courses.
Let us help you!
- Scotland's results day: Thousands of pupils have exam grades lowered 4th August 2020The exam body says it lowered 125,000 grades that had been estimated by teachers to "maintain credibility".
- Testing and tracing 'key to schools returning', scientists say 4th August 2020The UK's test and trace schemes are not yet good enough to stop a virus resurgence, scientists say.
- Coronavirus: GCSE students allowed to drop poetry in 2021 exams 4th August 2020Other English and history topics will also become optional in England after disruption to lessons.
- Coronavirus: How pandemic pods and zutors are changing home-schooling 3rd August 2020US parents are resorting to "pandemic pods" and garden classrooms - but will it deepen inequalities?
- Coronavirus: Schools will be ready for September - minister 2nd August 2020Reopening schools is a priority for the government and it will be safe, a cabinet minister says.
- Beyond the pale - AELP response to DfE Covid-19 statement on apprenticeships and assessment 5th August 2020
- Covid-19 update: Flexibilities announced for traineeships 5th August 2020
- AELP withdraws from the governance of the Education and Training Foundation 4th August 2020
- Covid-19 Response: AELP Requests for Action DfE 4th August 2020
- AELP draft response to EQA consultation 4th August 2020